Frequently Asked Questions
Here is a list of frequently asked questions about my personal gymnastics sessions for children:
1. Can I book a session now considering the Coronavirus pandemic?
Yes, you can book a session for your child in your garden or nearest park.
2. How long are the personal sessions?
One session is 60 minutes.
3. Where do you run the personal gymnastics session?
The gymnastics lessons are run in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you best.
4. How much do you charge per session?
You can see the full price list here.
5. Do you offer any discounts?
Yes, if you book and pre-pay a block of 5 or 10 sessions ahead. Find out more here.
6. What should my child wear?
Participants can wear T-shirts, vests, shorts, leggings and tracksuits.
7. Can I sit and watch my child?
You are welcome to sit and watch your child.
8. Will you teach more than one child in one lesson?
Yes, I will. The price is the same.
9. Does my child need to be a member of British Gymnastics or a gymnastics club?
No, he/she does not have to be a member to book a session with me.
10. How much space do I need for the gymnastics lesson at home?
Enough space to lay a mat.
11. Do you bring any gymnastics equipment with you?
Yes, I do bring small gymnastics equipment, such as beanbags, spots, elastic bands, wooden bars, skipping rope, etc.
12. What equipment will I need for the gymnastics lesson?
Just a gymnastics/yoga mat or a soft carpet.
13. Can you recommend me what additional equipment to get for the lessons?
Yes, I can recommend you the equipment that might be useful for your child.
14. Are you qualified to teach children?
Yes, I am fully insured & qualified. I possess a PhD degree in Physical Education, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), Level 3 UK Coaching qualification in Gymnastics, Level 3 Personal Trainer and I am fully DBS checked. You can see my qualifications here.
15. What age should my child be to book a session?
My personal gymnastics lessons are for children between the ages of 5 and 13.
16. Can you provide us with British Gymnastics badges and certificates as a part of the gymnastics lessons?
Yes, I can.
Personal Gymnastics Lessons For Children - Frequently Asked Questions