Floor and Vault Grade 3 Routines for Girls
After Grade 1 and 2 comes Grade 3, which has a higher difficulty. Below you will find the new London Gymnastics Floor and Vault routines for girls at Grade 3 in 2020. As the previous grades, the Floor routine includes 10 gymnastics moves, and it is performed on a 12m x 2m carpet without music.
- Round off, jump ½ turn to immediate...
- Cartwheel to lunge [linked]. Join your feet
- Backward roll to front support with straight arms. (hold 3 seconds). Jump to squat with feet between hands, stand up
- Forward roll to straddle sit. (hold 3 seconds)
- Straddle Lever (hold 3 seconds).
- Change to Splits [left, right or middle/box] (hold 3 seconds). Lie on tummy, join legs, roll to back
- Bridge (hold 3 seconds). Kick over to lunge
- Half turn on one leg, step fwd to finish. (180° spin). Join feet together
- Split jump 135° (can use hurdle entry)
- Handstand forward roll (straight arms)
- 6 m run into jump from a spring board to Handstand - flat back
- 6 m run into jump from a spring board to 1/2 on - front lie