Floor and Vault Grade 3 Routines for Boys
After Grade 1 and 2 comes Grade 3, which has a higher difficulty. Below you will find the new London Gymnastics Floor and Vault routines for boys at Grade 3 in 2020. As the previous grades, the Floor routine includes 10 gymnastics moves, and it is performed on a 12m x 2m carpet.
- Round off, jump ½ turn to immediate...
- Cartwheel [front to front] step to immediate…
- Kick to Handstand Forward roll (with straight arms)
- Jump full turn
- Backward roll to front support with straight arms
- Squat legs through to Pike sit (hands must stay on floor)
- Half lever also called L-sit (hold 3 seconds)
- Bridge (hold 3 seconds). Kick over to lunge
- Forward roll to straddle stand
- Handstand (hold 3 sec)
- 6 m run into jump from a spring board to Handstand - flat back
- 6 m run into jump from a spring board to 1/2 on - front lie